contributing to improve financial inclusion, both at the social and the working level, of migrants in Emilia Romagna, Marche e Abruzzo, by developing a collaboration between public and private actors.
- Improving the access to existing financial products and services to migrants (i.e. access to credit services, savings, assurances, payments, funds transfers and remittances) in order to enhance the possibility of socio-economic inclusion of newly arrived foreigners (humanitarian permits holders and asylum-seekers included) and of those who find themselves in situations of economic fragility. This is the reason income source activities, such as start ups and microenterprises, are well promoted.
- Creating an operative model among different stakeholders in order to facilitate financial inclusion of citizens from third countries, by setting a system of existent financial products and services. Therefore, the skills of public bodies employees, that provide foreign citizens with these kinds of services, must be enforced and, in order to do this, there is the need to create a procedural pattern and to undertake trials. With the support to new innovative practices, the goals are to improve the multilevel governance of the interventions that take place between institutions and third sector entities, to reinforce the system of territorial networks and to experiment integrated services.
newly arrived migrants, refugees and asylum-seekers included, and permanent immigrants with unstable economic conditions, paying special attention to the gender issue.
public administration and the third sector employees,.
according to the 2008 report of the European Commission DG for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities, decision-makers should take into consideration financial exclusion issues with reference to all those actions on social exclusion and poverty.
The FIN project aims to have an impact on local policies of financial inclusion of foreign citizens from third countries, by establishing an operative model in Emilia Romagna, Marche and Abruzzo, through an approach focused on providing solutions to local situations.
On foreign citizens, the effect of the project is focused on the accessibility and on the availability of products and services provided by the financial system (i.e. payments, savings, access to the credit) in order to have the possibility to enjoy of the market tools in relation to own’s needs and exigencies.
Lead partner: L’Africa chiama onlus, Fano
- Carlo Bo Urbino University
- Municipality of Pesaro
- Associazione Stracomunitari, Senigallia
- Creditfidi Scarl, Abruzzo
- Edera—European development and educational research Association, Abruzzo
- Comitato provinciale ARCI Pescara
- Associazione nazionale comuni italiani Regione Abruzzo
- Associazione nazionale comuni italiani Regione Emilia Romagna
- Associazione Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, Emilia Romagna
- Centro studi o cooperazione internazionale e migrazione , Forlì
- Azienda pubblica servizi alla persona distretto Cesena Vallesavio