The project aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. To contribute to increased cooperation and innovation in promoting inclusion and diversity at organization level and
policies in the field of education and training;
2. To promote the exchange of practice on how foster refugees inclusion in the participating organizations and the local
educational community levels in order to tackle learning disadvantage;
3. International and local workshops to share the result.
Activities to implement
1. Review the whole-school approach in order to focus on refugee needs;
2. desk research on potential best practices already identified on refugees’ integration in general and with Ukrainian
refugees in particular at Eu level;
3. an international workshop and 4 local workshops to be held in Belgium, Italy, Greece and Czech Republic;
4. the communication activities to disseminate the project.
The project will have to main project results:
1. pedagogical support tool (PST) that is based on the whole-school approach to foster refugee integration;
2. best practices document (BPD) that has mapped some best practices on the refugee integration with particular attention to the recent Ukrainian one at Eu and local levels