BEST – Good Practices, Exchange of Experiences and Training for Interculture
The project aims at developing and promoting the social empowerment of young people with migratory background, their participation in the public debate on policies issues that concern them, and at giving them the possibility to share their needs and proposals. This will be done through the creation and implementation of a collaboration network between third sector realities operating in Italy and in Europe, in order to facilitate and promote the centrality of young people and the development of intercultural competences of the educators that work with them. B.ES.T is articulated through different realities present throughout Italy, in particular between Campania, Liguria, Lazio, Piedmont, Emilia Romagna, Veneto, Sicily. Through the adoption of methodologies based on theoretical reflection, training activities, workshops, and concrete application of methodologies for the promotion of intercultural civic activism observed during visits and exchanges on the national territory, the project aims to enhance innovative, aggregative, and expressive practices that highlight the diversity of the Italian cultural mosaic in which young people are protagonists.
ECEPAA’s role in the project is to collect best practices from youth centres across Europe, in order to give insights from different realities.
The general objective of the project is the promotion of the social empowerment of young power with a migratory background. The activities as a whole aim at developing a sense of responsibility, civic duty and belonging in young migrants.
- The acquisition of a stronger civic consciousness by the young people involved, their active participation in society and their adhesion to shared values.
- The creation and implementation of a collaboration network between third sector realities operating in Italy and in Europe, in order to facilitate and promote the centrality of young people.
- The development of competences linked to intercultural youth activism by the educators that work with young people with a migratory background.
- To have promoted higher social participation and engagement in young people with a migratory background.
- To have increased the participation to already existing youth work realities.
- To have stabilized a network of realities that deal with cultural activism both in Italy and in Europe.
- To have adopted the best practices identified in different realities.
- To have trained educators capable of implementing educational activities.
Dedalus Cooperativa sociale
CoNNGI, Coordinamento Nazionale Nuove Generazioni Italiane
ECEPAA -European Centre for Economic, Policy Analysis and Affairs.