As planned during the proposal writing, the consortium have decided to organize the first transnational meeting, that has taken place in Florence, Italy, headquarter of the Caritas Solidarietà, the Italian partner, from the 25th to the 27th of April 2018.
The meeting in Florence had the aim to:
• introduce againg the consortium after the first kick off meeting held on skype;
• design the qualitative research and define the questions to be asked to the 100 adult educators;
• discuss about the focus group;
• identify the trainers and the 20 participant of the training in Brussels;
• visit the place where Caritas Solidarietà gives the italian classed to newly arrived refugees.